Thursday, May 14, 2015

Facing an overconfident brute

"Yes, but you still have a p***s", this sentence was almost the tipping point.
The water cooler conversation leading to the aforementioned statement was pretty interesting, I must say. Its a story which I thought should not be told at first. Later on, I had a discussion with a friend and she suggested it was a funny situation. I then decided to make it public, without mentioning names.
The rude kid

The Story

Class ended at 12:00 PM, I stopped at the water cooler before leaving the institute(BETS). It was there that a young man approached me with an evil smile.
"How is the love story between you and that girl going?" His question hit me like a brick. "Which love story mate?" I responded. "Oh come on! I saw you exchanging phone numbers." Know I knew where he was coming from. "Yes but I have exchanged phone numbers with so many people in the class, without having a love story. And I am a married person."
The next sentence was a classic. "Yes, but you still have a p***s." It was an awkward moment, I had to finish the water in my cup before saying anything. "You're right, I have the p thing and it works. But, I am the master here not the p." I tried to show some teeth and continued. "It was just a class room exchange of information. I have a good wife, so I don't need to goof around. Moreover, I paid cold hard cash to prepare for IELTS. Flirting with young ladies is certainly not on my list of priorities."




Sensible Self Control

There was a time in our conversation when I was about to tell him to shut up and mind his own business. But years of experience working with international clients and facing their logical or illogical anger has given me some self control. I refrained the urge to retaliate, but I did not give him a free reign either.

Goals and priorities

The parents sending their children to educational institutes must teach their children the goals and priorities behind sending them to an educational institute. The students must be very clear on a few counts
  • Why am I going to this college/institute.
  • What am I supposed to do.
  • What I am not supposed to do.
  • A woman has got far more to offer than just a genitalia(specific to coeducational environments)
  • Not everyone with whom you exchange phone numbers wants to sleep with you
By doing this, the parents will make sure that their children make the most of the tuition fees. A lot of psychological and social problems (harassment) will be fixed by just one [apparently] simple step.

I hope you enjoyed the story and the conclusion. Please comment on the piece and share it with your friends both on and off social media.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks very much good teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your name is both different and difficult, thanks for the comment. On Wordpress I a blog here:
    http://khizan.wordpress.com

    Some poetry

    ReplyDelete